Terms Of Service
Effective Date: 06/05/2022
Use of the website indicates that this agreement has been read and accepted by the user. For this reason, this agreement is binding for users, visitors and members who benefit from the https://metalogyx.com/ website (Website). Users of this website, whether they are visitors or members, have undertaken to act in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. The word "user" in the text of the contract also includes "member" and "visitor".
3) Service Scope
COC INVESTMENT CONSULTING LTD. As ŞTİ, we are completely free to determine the scope and quality of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; The changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force by being published on the SITE.
By interacting with User Web three-based data storage wallets and Metogyx contracts. NFT can purchase "Qualified Intellectual Deed".
Purpose of usage
Blockchain is built on the Polygon software network. Decentralized online gaming and digital services.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, pictures, sound files and software used on the SITE (hereinafter referred to as "content") belongs to COC YATIRIM DANIŞMANlığı LTD. ŞTİ. All rights reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content is strictly prohibited without written permission.
5) General Provisions
- All users undertake to use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties. Legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the SITE belong to them. The SITE has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for any damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantee, express or implied, or make any commitments regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the site.
- The SITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are unknown to us. The SITE, functionality only provides access to these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses, we cannot guarantee that viruses are completely free. Therefore, it is the users responsibility to take the necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data. Virus etc. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious programs, code or materials.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the SITE, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the services or any part of the SITE at any time without notice.
6) Obligations of the User
a) The user declares and undertakes that he has read the entirety of this agreement, fully understands its content, and accepts and approves all matters stated in the agreement and on the website named https://metalogyx.com/ unconditionally and unconditionally.
b) The user cannot use the service offered by the SITE in any way, in a way that disrupts public order, violates public morals, disturbs and harass others, for an unlawful purpose, infringes on the intellectual or industrial rights of others (copyright, trademark or patent, etc.). . In addition, it can not engage in activities and works that prevent or make it difficult for others to use the services provided over https://metalogyx.com/ . The user agrees and undertakes in advance to comply with the above-mentioned restrictions.
c) The user cannot give the password given to him by the SITE or determined by him to other persons or organizations. The usage rights of the user with this agreement belong only to him/her and cannot be transferred to others. The member is responsible for the use of the username and/or password by other people and cannot hold the SITE responsible in any way for this reason.
d) The user is under his/her own responsibility to ensure the security of the username and password that he/she determines while becoming a member of the SITE, to take the necessary precautions, not to use the membership accounts, user names and passwords of other members, not to access their data without permission and not to share their passwords with others, otherwise, that the resulting legal and penal responsibilities will belong to him; to notify the SITE immediately when they learn that their member accounts are used by unauthorized persons or that their passwords are in the hands of others; It accepts and undertakes that the SITE cannot be held responsible for the seizure of members' passwords, membership accounts and user names by third parties.
e) The user agrees not to access and/or use the software, personal data or other information of other users who benefit from the services provided on the website, and not to make them available to third parties and organizations.
f) User, messages containing illegal information, chain mail, viruses, worms, etc. will not distribute any other content that may harm third parties, such as malicious software; accepts, declares and undertakes not to send programs and / or information or use a method that will harm the information or software on other users' computers.
g) As long as the user benefits from the services offered on the website, he accepts, declares and accepts to comply with the provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, the Industrial Property Law, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Turkish Penal Code, the Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation and the notices published by the SITE and not to violate them. commits.
h) The logo on the website of the SITE, the content of the site and all intellectual and financial rights of the software belong to the SITE. The user shall not use any method to monitor and/or copy, reproduce, modify the contents of the website or for other purposes that are not authorized or authorized; It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will not create derivative works from this content or display them to the public.
ı) The user shall state that the information he/she will give about him/her is correct, that he/she will update this information at the earliest opportunity and within the prescribed period if the information he/she has given changes, and that all opinions, thoughts, expressions and pictures that will be published by him/her have no interest or connection with the SITE. declares, accepts and guarantees that it will only bind itself.
i) The Member may not claim any rights from the SITE in the event that they leave the membership or the Membership is terminated by the SITE.
j) The user, whether a member or simply a visitor, is in breach of any of his obligations in this article;
- In case of damage, it does not have the right to demand it from the SITE, and it will not direct any lawsuit or demand to the SITE for this purpose,
- He/she knows that if a third party incurs a loss due to his/her violation, he/she will compensate this damage at the time of the first request and immediately, and if he/she does not, the SITE will recourse to him with all legal interests and other accessories as of the date on which the damage is paid,
- He knows that if the SITE causes the SITE to pay a judicial or administrative fine due to the violation, the SITE will recourse this amount together with all its legal interests and other accessories as of the actual payment date,
- In the event that the SITE incurs a direct loss due to its violation, it accepts, declares and undertakes that it will pay the relevant loss to the SITE, together with all legal interest and ancillaries, as of the date of the damage.
7) Powers of the SITE
a) The SITE always has the right to unilaterally suspend, limit and destroy the service provided to the user, the member, permanently or temporarily, as well as the user access to any page or service without stating a reason and without warning. Therefore, the user cannot hold the SITE responsible under any name.
c) The SITE does not guarantee that the services it provides on the Web will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that certain results will be obtained by using the content of the site or linking to the site. Although the SITE has taken all kinds of security measures regarding the service provided by the users and members from the Site, it does not guarantee that the user's system will not be damaged due to any application or file or similar content uploaded to the site by the users due to the nature of the information systems. The SITE cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of the Web, including direct, indirect or incidental damages, consequential damages and punitive damages.
d) The SITE has the right to reject, delay, publish late, not publish or unpublish the content, e-mail or any message on its pages from users without giving any reason.
e) The right to advertise and promote the SITE belongs only to the SITE or third parties authorized by the SITE.
f) The collection of user names, e-mails and other personal data on the Website by unauthorized and unauthorized persons for any reason constitutes a crime in accordance with the relevant legislation.
g) The SITE does not request information from children under the age of 18. If we notice that a user under the age of 18 has shared personal information with the SITE in any way, we will delete this information from the SITE systems. If a parent realizes that their child has shared their personal information on the SITE platforms without their consent, they can request that this personal information be deleted by contacting us. Records are deleted from the systems immediately, except for those that will occur for legal reasons.
8) Limitation of Liability
Our liability (also called "liability") for anything that happens on the Service is limited to the minimum allowed by law. If a problem occurs with our service, we will not be able to know all the possible effects that this problem may cause. You agree that we shall not be liable ("liable") for any loss of profit, revenue, information or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these terms, even if we know it is probable.
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence.
Responsibility for Other Websites and Services;
9) Dispute Resolution
The laws of the Republic of Turkey are applied in the resolution of any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this contract; Antalya Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.
10) Updating These Terms
We may change our service and policies. We may also need to amend these Terms to accurately reflect our service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (eg, through our Service) before making changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review them before the terms take effect. If you continue to use the Service thereafter, you will be subject to the updated Terms. If you do not wish to accept these or the updated Terms, you may delete your account.
By accessing, viewing or using this website, you agree that you have read and understood these terms and will comply with all applicable laws. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.